Request for refund of funds

The procedure for refunding of incorrectly paid funds is regulated by a regulatory document. Due to an incorrect payment, the parties can submit a request in person or by e-mail the (form BPS Attachment 1 / A1 which is available on our web page) to the archive of the Central registry, which is then stamped, given a log number and registered with the log book.

In order to ensure a quality and timely reaction regarding the submitted requests, it is necessary for the request to contain the following data:

Form for requesting a refund  (Download)